The “Walk Along” programme aims at providing Qualitative and Quantitative input sessions for the Social Work students from reputed Institutions. It helps the students in developing their skills, interrelated to their social work career to enhance their professional learning in social work practice.
The Observation visit that is programmed for one hour included the following insightful methodologies:-
- Power point presentation about the activities and services of Don Bosco Anbu Illam .
- Focused Group Discussions on Social work with children and youth.
- Case Scenarios on children in need of care and protection.
- Motivational talk on Social work profession.
- Motivational and Awareness videos exclusively produced by Don Bosco Anbu Illam and other NGOs.
- Individual Social Responsibility.